PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.polisemia.com (hereafter the SITE), which is owned by POLISEMIA (hereafter the SITE OWNER).
If you visit the SITE OWNER’S SITE, you are automatically considered a user of said website; this implies your full and unconditional acceptance of all the provisions of this legal notice, which may be amended from time to time.
You undertake to use the website correctly, in good faith and in accordance with the law, good faith, rules of orderly conduct, generally accepted practices and this legal notice. You will be held liable by the SITE OWNER or third parties for any damage or harm arising from your failure to fulfil these obligations.
IDENTIFICATION AND NOTIFICATIONS
In compliance with the disclosure obligations set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the SITE OWNER hereby informs you that POLISEMIA’S details are as follows:
- Company name: POLISEMIA, S.L.
- Trading name: POLISEMIA
- Tax ID number: B82481292
- Registered office: C/ Miño, 6, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, MADRID, Spain
- Entered in: Companies Register of Madrid, Vol. 14.650, Book 0, Folio 128, Section 8, Page M-242856, C.I.F. B82481292
You may contact us by either of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +34 91 352 55 03
All notifications and communications between you and the SITE OWNER are considered effective for all purposes when sent by email or any of the other channels specified above.
TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The SITE and its services are accessible to all free of charge; however, in order to use certain services offered by the SITE OWNER, you must first complete a form.
You warrant that all the information you share with the SITE OWNER is true and current, and you take sole responsibility for any false or inaccurate statements.
You expressly agree to use the content and services of the SITE OWNER properly and to refrain from using them for the following purposes, among others:
- To share content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates terrorism or, in general, constitutes disorderly conduct or a violation of the law.
- To upload computer viruses or engage in actions that may alter, corrupt, disrupt, damage or generate errors in the electronic documents, data, hardware or software of the SITE OWNER or third parties; or to prevent other users from accessing the website and its services by overloading the computer resources that the SITE OWNER uses to provide its services.
- To attempt to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of the SITE OWNER or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- To infringe on intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality of the information of the SITE OWNER or third parties.
- To pose as another user, government entity or third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the website content, unless authorised to do so by the holder of said rights or when permitted by law.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and send any kind of sales advertisement, communication or other commercial material without first having requested and obtained consent.
All website content, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, belongs to the SITE OWNER, and you are granted no rights of use other than those strictly necessary for correct utilisation of the website.
In short, if you access this website you may view its content and, where appropriate, make authorised copies for private use, as long as the copied elements are not subsequently shared with third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, or used for personal gain or commercial purposes. Moreover, all the brand names and identifying symbols that appear on the SITE also belong to the SITE OWNER, and your use of or access to the same does not give you any rights to them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the website content and any other act not expressly authorised by the rights holder is strictly forbidden.
The creation of a hyperlink does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of a relationship between the SITE OWNER and the owner of the linked website, nor does it imply that the SITE OWNER accepts or approves of its content or services. If you wish to establish a hyperlink, you must first request permission from the SITE OWNER in writing. In any case, said hyperlink may only provide access to our website’s home page, and you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the SITE OWNER and from posting content that is unlawful, constitutes disorderly conduct or is contrary to generally accepted practices. The SITE OWNER takes no responsibility for how you decide to use the materials made available on this website or your actions on the basis of said materials.
The content of this website is general and provided for informative purposes only; the SITE OWNER does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor does it guarantee that said content will always be exhaustive, correct, valid, current or suitable for a specific purpose.
The SITE OWNER will not be held liable, to the extent permitted by law, for any damages arising from:
- Inability to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or current relevance of the content, as well as the existence of any kind of flaw or defect in any content conveyed, published, stored, made available or accessed via the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in site content which may affect computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Violation of laws, good faith, rules of orderly conduct, generally accepted practices and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the SITE OWNER takes no responsibility for the actions of third parties who infringe on intellectual and industrial property rights, disclose trade secrets, violate another’s right to personal honour, individual and family privacy and personal image, or contravene the laws on unfair competition and false advertising.
Moreover, the SITE OWNER takes no responsibility for any information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The sole purpose of the links appearing on this website is to inform you of the existence of other online sources of information about certain subjects, where you can expand on the content this website offers. The SITE OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the functionality or accessibility of linked sites; it does not suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and therefore cannot be held accountable for the outcome if you choose to do so. The SITE OWNER is not responsible for hyperlinks established by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
If you, in your capacity as a user, or any third party, believe there are facts or circumstances which indicate the illicit use of any content and/or any illicit activity on the web pages included in or accessible via the SITE, you must notify the SITE OWNER, identify yourself, report the suspected infractions and expressly state that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
In the event of a dispute or conflict arising from the interpretation, fulfilment and performance of this contract, the parties hereby agree to submit to the authority and jurisdiction of the courts in your (the user’s) place of residence or those of the place of fulfilment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided on the SITE does not replace the legal disclosure of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of government institutions, the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content. The information made available on this SITE should be understood as a mere guideline with no aspirations to legal validity.